New employees make a onetime irrevocable election, choosing to participate in the University s 403b Plan or, in the Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System a state level defined benefit plan.
What does APERS stand for?
APERS stands for Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System (benefit plan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APERS
We have 2 other meanings of APERS in our Acronym Attic
- Attestation de Prémière Education à la Route (French educational certificate)
- Application Performance Evaluator and Resource Allocation
- Asia-Pacific Education Research Association (Hong Kong)
- Association pour la Promotion de l'Enseignement et de la Recherche en Aménagement et Urbanisme (French: Association for the Advancement of Teaching and Research in Planning and Urbanism)
- Alkylphenols & Ethoxylates Research Council
- Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- Asia Pacific Energy Research Center
- Association de Promotion des Energies Renouvelables (French: Society for Promoting Renewable Energy; Belgium)
- Andhra Pradesh Economic Restructuring Project (World Bank; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Association pour l'Expertise et la Recherche en Soins Infirmiers
- Personnel Turnover Percentage
- Aberdeen Population Ecology Research Unit (UK)
- Adiabatic Potential Energy Surface
- Advanced Placement Environmental Science
- Advanced Placement European Studies
- Advanced Protective Eyewear System
- Amplitude and Phase EStimation (algorithm)
- Anticollision Lights; Position Lights; Electrical Source; Spare Fuses (pilot's night VFR additional equipment)
- Apparel Parks for Exports Scheme (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
breached its contract with the Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System and ordered the company to pay APERS $16.
31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --Newton,* part of BNY Mellon Asset Management, has announced that Newton Capital Management Limited has recently been awarded a $50m global real return mandate for the Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System (APERS).
DAINGERFIELD, Texas -- Nix, Patterson & Roach LLP (NPR), one of the nation's leading plaintiffs law firms, announced today that it has reached a $160 million settlement on behalf of the class and its client, the Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System (APERS), in the Brocade Securities Litigation, a securities fraud class action regarding the backdating of stock options.
In an attempt to avoid the necessity of future infusions of money to the State Police system, the Legislature allowed the Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System to manage the assets of the State Police Retirement System.
The seller is an affiliate of the state's second largest pension fund: Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System.
Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System is marketing the Two Union National Plaza with an asking price of $3.
And in 1994, the Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System paid (or overpaid, as many believe) Worthen $11.