600 * Rebates up to $600 for natural gas furnaces and water heaters for customers of Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Company, SourceGas and CenterPoint Energy.
What does AOG stand for?
AOG stands for Arkansas Oklahoma Gas (Corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AOG
We have 50 other meanings of AOG in our Acronym Attic
- All Optical Gate
- Aluminium of Greece (est. 1960)
- Amicale Ornithologique Girondine (French bird club)
- Ananda Original Garments (clothing)
- Annotation Operator Graph (IBM)
- Anticipatory Optimization Generator (software generator)
- Applied Optics Group (various locations)
- Architecture Oversight Group
- Argentine Oil and Gas
- Armed Opposition Group
- Armies of Gielinor (Funorb gaming website)
- Army of God (militant anti-abortion group)
- Army of Gorillas (band)
- Army Operations Group
- Arrows of God (gaming clan)
- Asociación de Ortodonsistas de Guatemala (Spanish)
- Assemblies Of God
- Association of Graduates
- Atelier Olivier Guillemot (French architecture firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Corporation (AOG) sought to condemn a permanent easement on the property for a gas pipeline and also an easement for the purpose of erecting a metering substation.
Both wells have been successfully completed, tested and connected to an Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Company (AOG) sales line, and initial production and sales have begun from these wells.
the biggest operator in the Fayetteville Shale Play, is planning to open a CNG fueling station in Damascus this month, and Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Corp.
Final construction of approximately three miles of pipeline which will connect the Cook #1 and future wells to an Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Company (AOG) sales line is expected to begin in a few days.
vice chairman; George Wheatley, Waste Management of Arkansas, vice chairman; Mike Callan, Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Corp.
Under the terms of the agreement, Wentworth has acquired Mesa's pipeline right-of-way and will construct a natural gas gathering system and approximately three miles of pipeline to connect the Cook #1 and future wells to an Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Company (AOG) sales line to the south.
6% $949 100 104, Fayetteville 72703, (479) 521-5400 3 Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Corp.