gov (501) 682-0190 Arkansas Minority Health Commission ArMinorityHealtch.
What does AMHC stand for?
AMHC stands for Arkansas Minority Health Commission (est. 1991)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMHC
We have 34 other meanings of AMHC in our Acronym Attic
- Aerobic Mesophilic Heterotrophic Bacteria
- Alaska Mental Health Board
- American Motel Hotel Brokers' Network
- Amway Malaysia Holdings Berhad
- Association of Masters of Harriers and Beagles (est. 1891; Gloucestershire, England, UK)
- Access to Mental Health Care in Children (study; Switzerland)
- Alpha Myosin Heavy Chain
- American Memory Historical Collections (US Library of Congress)
- American Mental Health Counselors Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Area Mental Health Center (Kansas)
- Aroostook Mental Health Center (Caribou, ME)
- Association of Mental Health Clergy
- Aviation Structural Mechanic Hydraulics Chief
- Atrial Myosin Heavy Chain-1
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- Australian Miniature Hereford Cattle Association (Wauhope, New South Wales, Australia)
- Australian Mental Health Consumer Network
- Alabama Mental Health Credit Union
- Addictions and Mental Health Division (Oregon Department of Human Services)
- Adult Mental Health Division (Hawaii Department of Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state's multi-faceted diabetes disease management program was developed through a partnership with Arkansas Department of Human Services, Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly), Control Diabetes Services (CDS, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lilly), Arkansas Department of Health Diabetes Prevention and Control Program, Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care, Health Information Design, Arkansas Diabetes Association, Arkansas Minority Health Commission and University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Those partner; include the Arkansas Department of Health, the Arkansas Minority Health Commission and the state's three historically black colleges and universities: the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, Philander Smith College and Arkansas Baptist College.