About Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services The Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services serves more than one million Arkansans in 181 locations throughout the state.
What does ADHHS stand for?
ADHHS stands for Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Rating Scale
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Test
- Arkansas Department of Higher Education
- Bifunctional Aldehyde/Alcohol Dehydrogenase (biology)
- Architecture for Diode High Energy Laser Systems
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure National Registry (database)
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
- Agility Dog Hall of Fame (golden retrievers)
- American Digestive Health Foundation
- Abu Dhabi Health and Fitness Club (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Alcohol dehydrogenase class I
- Adhibendus (Latin: an application, as of a medicine)
- Australian Dairy Herd Improvement Scheme
- Alcohol and Drug Helpline (Seattle, WA)
- Applied Development Holdings, Ltd.
- Atiyah Drinfeld Hitchin Manin
- Department of Apparel, Design, and Hospitality Management (North Dakota State University)
- Atiyah-Drinfeld-Hitchin-Manin-Nahm (astro-physics construction)
- Administrative Disqualification Hearing Officer (Kansas)
- Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMEX:TLL), a premier provider of wireless messaging and communications services, announced today that it has been awarded a new contract by the Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services ("ADHHS") to provide comprehensive wireless messaging and paging services throughout the State of Arkansas.