Entergy and the Arkansas Department of Health said the accident did not affect the plant's reactors.
What does ARDOH stand for?
ARDOH stands for Arkansas Department of Health
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Automatic Radar Data Measuring Equipment
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Agricultural Research and Development Network (Egypt)
- Agriculture, Rural Development and Nutrition
- Alberta Rural Development Network (Canada)
- Anti-Racism and Decolonization Network (est. 2005)
- Az?rbaycan Respublikasi Dövl?t Neft Fondu (state oil fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan)
- Advanced Research and Development Network Operations Center
- Agricultural and Rural Development Office
- Associate Regional Director for Operations (National Credit Union Administration)
- Application de Recueil de la Documentation Opérationnelle et d'Information Statistique sur les Enquêtes (French: Application Code of Operational Documentation and Statistical Information on Investigations; software program)
- Agriculture and Rural Development Operational Programme (Hungary)
- Accelerated Rural Development Program (Botswana)
- Agriculture and Rural Development Project (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Airborne Radar Data Processor
- American Rare Donor Program (American Red Cross and American Association of Blood Banks)
- Army Requirements Development Plan
- Australian Railway Detail Photos
- Alliance for Reform of Drug Policy in Arkansas
- Association for Rural Development of Poor Areas in Sichuan (est. 1998; China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Census Bureau, the Arkansas Department of Health and the Arkansas Department of Education.
The Arkansas team will focus on motor vehicle safety and alcohol use, said Teresa Belew, section chief of the Injury and Violence Prevention Program at the Arkansas Department of Health.
Moran, PhD, is branch chief of Environmental Chemistry at the Arkansas Department of Health, Public Health Laboratory, and a research instructor in the College of Medicine at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology.
Hudson, director of the Division of Services for the Blind, Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services, died on November 24, 2007.
Patient Education Understanding Tuberculosis Today / Conozca La Tuberculosis is an educational booklet created in 2000 by the Arkansas Department of Health that is available in English and Spanish and explains in simple language and illustrations what TB is, how the infection spreads, its symptoms and how it can be treated.
The Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), the state's Medicaid agency, paid more than $215,000 for her medical treatment.
The Arkansas Department of Health has determined the donor contracted the rabies after being bitten by a bat.