Arkansas Gold is suing NWA Gold for violation of the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act for its "false and misleading" advertisements.
What does ADTPA stand for?
ADTPA stands for Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association Départementale pour le Travail Protégé
- Association des Decores du Travail de Paris
- Asus Dynamic Thermal Dissipation
- Asynchronous Data Transport Protocol
- attitudes toward disabled persons (scale)
- Australian Digital Theses Program
- Australian Divorce Transitions Project
- Authorized Desktop Training Provider (Microsoft)
- Automotive Devices Test Platform
- Aviation Desk Top Procedures
- air-dried tons per day
- Andrews-Dallas Township Public Library (Andrews, IN)
- Apple Disk Transfer ProDOS
- Aircrew Defense Task Qualification Training
- A Day to Remember (band)
- Aboriginal Dance Theatre Redfern (est. 1979; Australia)
- Academy of Dance Therapists Registered
- Armoured Division Transport Regiment (British Army)
- Average Daily True Range (investment predictor)
- Advanced Transmission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plaintiffs claim that these practices constitute unauthorized practice of law and violate the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
Lafayette County Circuit Court Judge Jim Hudson issued a court order May 29, 2008 instructing class attorneys to begin notifying all Arkansans of their right to pursue legal action against Union Pacific for violating the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices act.
The Jacksons have accused Beach of violating Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act and fraud and are seeking an unspecified amount of damages.
They claimed breach of warranties, fraud, and violations of the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
The lawsuit claimed such a fee and practice was illegal under the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act and document preparation constituted unauthorized practice of law by dealership officials.
This time Cauley's clients charge the companies with violating the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act for allegedly receiving kickbacks and referral fees from Stewart Title Co.
of law [and] violated the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act," the couple said.