A $200,000 Environmental Protection Agency grant and the Arkansas Construction Education Foundation are taking care of the training necessary to marry the two.
What does ACEF stand for?
ACEF stands for Arkansas Construction Education Foundation (est. 1994)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACEF
We have 7 other meanings of ACEF in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas Center for Earthquake Education and Technology Transfer
- Access Control Enforcement Function
- Ada Compiler Evaluation Facility
- Advanced Concept Evaluation Facility
- Agricultural Competitiveness Enhancement Fund (Philippines)
- Alcatel Carrier Environment Internet System
- Alliance for the Conservation of Exotic Felines (Greenbank, WA)
- American Canine Education Foundation, Inc (Springfield, VA)
- American Consumer Education Foundation
- Angel Capital Education Foundation
- Auxiliary Cable Entrance Facility
- Asociación Cántabra de Empresarios de Farmacia
- Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish
- Aegis Common Equipment Group
- African Centre for Economic Growth
- All Cars Eat Gas (mnemonic for bass clef spaces)
- All Cows Eat Grass (mnemonic for bass clef spaces)
- Alternating Current Equipment Ground
- Amazing Colossal Episode Guide (Mystery Science Theater 3000)
- Americans for a Clean Energy Grid (coalition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5--Pathways to Construction Job Fair Sponsors: Arkansas Workforce Center, TEA Career Center of Pulaski County, Arkansas Construction Education Foundation, Pulaski Technical College Time: 2-8 p.
With so many Hurricane Katrina evacuees in Arkansas shelters, the Arkansas Construction Education Foundation Inc.