Formerly with the Agricultural Research Service at the Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center in Little Rock, Prior is now an adjunct professor of food science at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville.
What does ACNC stand for?
ACNC stands for Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center (Little Rock, AR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACNC
We have 3 other meanings of ACNC in our Acronym Attic
- Ancient Coins in North American Collections
- Asociación Catalana Nicaragüense de Amistad y Solidaridad (Spanish)
- Action by the Community Relating to Nature Conservation
- Adams County National Bank (Gettysburg, PA)
- American Chiropractic Neurology Board, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Australian Commonwealth Naval Board
- AIDS Committee of North Bay and Area (North Bay, Ontario)
- Antegrade Continuous Normothermic Blood Cardioplegia
- Associate Committee on the National Building Code (Canada)
- Accounts Currently Not Collectable
- Altona Complex Neighbourhood Consultative Group (Australia)
- Actively Changing Neurological Deficits
- Advisory Committee on Northern Development (Canada)
- Aransas County Navigation District (Rockport, TX)
- Archbishop Curley Notre Dame (Florida)
- Advisory Committee on Natural Disaster Reduction (UK)
- Acorn Club North East (UK)
- Alaskans Concerned for Neglected Environments
- Ambition to Create Novel Expression (fashion brand)
- American Collage Network for Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formerly with the Agricultural Research Service at the Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center in Little Rock, he is now an Adjunct Professor of Food Science at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville.
Department of Agriculture's (USDA's) Agricultural Research Service (ARS) Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center and with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, led the investigation.
Prior of the USDA lab at the Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center in Little Rock.
Dupree Stuttgart National Aquaculture Research Center * The Aquaculture/Systems Research Center at the UA at Pine Bluff * The Arkansas Forest Resources Center at UA-Monticello * The Dale Bumpers Small Farms Research Center at Booneville, a unit of the USDA Agricultural Research Service that does cooperative work with the UA, the University of Missouri and the University of Florida * The Lower Mississippi Delta Development Commission * The Delta Teachers Academy * The Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center * The Delta Nutrition Intervention Project * A Rural Health Care Access project * A School Based Health Maintenance and Insurance research program * Rural Policy Research Institute * Research at UA-Monticello on imported fine ants Source: University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture
Researchers at the Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center (ACNC) have found that whey and soy protein may help prevent breast cancer.
nutritionist, USDA Agricultural Research Service, Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center.
At the USDA-ARS Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center in Little Rock, principal investigator Jin-Ran Chen, M.