Arkansas Children's Hospital said last week that patients with Aetna health insurance would soon receive in-network care at the hospital and its clinics.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Arkansas Children's Hospital (Little Rock, AR)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Allen County Hospital (Iola, KS)
- Alpha-Cellulose Hydrolysis
- Aluminium Chlorohydrate (salts)
- American Clearinghouse
- American College of Heraldry
- Analysis of Competing Hypotheses (intelligence analysis)
- Angeles Crest Highway (California SR2)
- Antenna Selection Reference Signal Channel
- Anything Can Happen (various meanings)
- Area Combined Headquarters
- Armada de Chile (Spanish: Chilean Navy)
- Army Community Hospital
- Assault Craft Helmet (Gentex)
- Association Coopération Humanitaire (French: Humanitarian Cooperation Association; est. 1992)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities
- Association of Children's Hospices (UK)
- Attempts per Circuit per Hour
- Auckland City Hospital (New Zealand)
- Authentic Custom Homes
- Automated Charge
Samples in periodicals archive:
presented an $80,560 check to Arkansas Children's Hospital Foundation President Fred Scarborough.
Arkansas Children's Hospital is joining forces with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences to expand pediatric health care services in northeast Arkansas.
Jill James, director of biochemical genetics at Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock.
Producers were given unlimited access for more than a year to the doctors, staff and patients of Arkansas Children's Hospital as they handled heart transplants and other delicate coronary surgeries on patients as young as 2 weeks old.
That's probably because very young children aren't exposed much to the outdoors, says Wesley Burks, MD, professor of pediatrics and president, Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Foundation in Little Rock, AK.
 All surgeries were performed by the senior author and residents at UAMS or Arkansas Children's Hospital.
NASDAQ: JBHT) announced today the Company has awarded a $5 million gift to Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock, AR.