gov (501) 682-2701 Arkansas Cable Telecommunications Association ARCTA.
What does ACTA stand for?
ACTA stands for Arkansas Cable Telecommunications Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACTA
We have 79 other meanings of ACTA in our Acronym Attic
- Alameda County Transportation Authority
- Allensbacher Computer- und Telekommunikations-Analyse (German: computer and telecommunications analysis of Allensbach)
- Alliance of Canadian Travel Associations
- America's Carriers Telecommunications Association
- American Chungdokwan Taekwondo Association
- American Community Theatre Association (now American Association of Community Theatre)
- American Council of Trustees and Alumni
- Anglo-Catholic Church in the Americas
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Trafficking Action
- Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement
- Arlington County Tennis Association (Virginia)
- Association Canadienne des Troubles Anxieux (French: Anxiety Disorders Association of Canada)
- Association de Coordination Technique Agricole (France)
- Association of Canadian Travel Agents
- Association of Cardiothoracic Anaesthetists (United Kingdom)
- Australia Clay Target Association
- Australian Chemical Trauma Alliance, Inc.
- Australian Telescope Compact Array
- Actin, Alpha, Skeletal Muscle 1
- Air Controlman Tower Airman Apprentice (US Navy rank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The private sector in Arkansas has invested close to half a billion dollars in the past few years upgrading its infrastructure for broadband and cable television, said Len Pitcock, executive director of Arkansas Cable Telecommunications Association.