com About The Arkansas Ambulance Association The Arkansas Ambulance Association (ArAA) is a professional trade organization for EMS and mobile health care providers in Arkansas.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Arkansas Ambulance Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Arbor Art Association (Michigan)
- Archaiologika Analekta Ex Athenon (Athens Annals of Archaeology)
- Archives of American Art (Smithsonian Institution)
- Area Advisory Authority
- Area Agency on Aging
- Area Aid Application (UK)
- Ariana Afghan Airlines
- Arkansas Activities Association (North Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Arkansas Aluminum Alloys, Inc (Hot Springs, Arkansas)
- Arkansas Alumni Association (University of Arkansas)
- Arkansas Apartment Association (Little Rock, AR)
- Armenian Assembly of America
- Army Ammunition Activity
- Army Audit Agency
- Aromatic Amino Acid
- arrival and assembly area
- Arrows and Anchors (Fair to Midland album)
- Arts at the Airport (Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority; Nashville, TN)
- Asian American Action (fund)
- Asian American Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arkansas Ambulance Association said last week that the ambulance sector's allocation of $7.
UNDER A NEW MEDICARE reimbursement rule, 10 to 15 of the state's 224 licensed ambulance companies might go out of business, according to the Arkansas Ambulance Association.