of Arizona) and Jacobs (executive director of the Arizona Water Institute, a consortium of Arizona's public universities) present 15 contributions that examine a range of Arizona's water management issues and policies from different disciplinary perspectives and consider their implications more for water management in arid and semiarid regions around the world.
What does AWI stand for?
AWI stands for Arizona Water Institute (education partnership)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AWI
We have 85 other meanings of AWI in our Acronym Attic
- Alloy Wheels International (group of wheel manufacturing companies in England, Canada, and South Africa)
- American War of Independence
- American Watchmakers Institute
- American Wine Industry
- Ancient Woodland Inventory (UK)
- Animal Welfare Institute
- Ann Wigmore Institute (Puerto Rico)
- Approved Work Item (ISO)
- Aquitaine Webmédia Indépendant (French: Aquitaine Independent Webmedia)
- Architectural Woodwork Institute (est. 1953; Potomac Falls, VA)
- Arizona Workforce Informer (publication; Arizona Department of Commerce)
- Armstrong World Industries, Inc (Lancaster, PA)
- Ashley Whippet Invitational (Naperville, IL)
- Asian Women's Institute
- Assembly Work Instruction
- Asymmetric Warfare Initiative (US DoD)
- Atelier Wolf Informatique (French: Wolf Computer Workshop)
- Australian Wool Innovation Limited
- Automated Wagering International
- Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act