Zylstra are the Arizona Technology Development Authority, the Arizona Innovation Network, Arizona Instrument Corporation (a public company), the Arizona Technology Incubator, and U.
What does ATDA stand for?
ATDA stands for Arizona Technology Development Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATDA
We have 11 other meanings of ATDA in our Acronym Attic
- Air Toxics Data Archive
- Airport Taxi Drivers Association (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Alabama Tire Dealers Association
- All Turkish Districts Award
- Altes Testament Deutsch, Apokryphen
- American Trade and Development Agency
- American Train Dispatchers Association
- American Truck Dealers Association
- Appropriate Technology Development Association
- Argentina Tango Dance Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Armenian Tourism Development Agency
- Aruchour Tourism Development Association
- Assam Tribal Development Authority (India)
- Atlas Target Docking Adapter (NASA)
- Augmented Target Docking Adapter (NASA)
- Augmented Target Docking Adaptor (NASA)
- Australian Textile Design Association
- Autoimmune and Transplantation Disease Area
- Automated Testing of Diode Arrays
- Acoustical Theory for Design of Aircraft Cabins
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a past director of the Arizona Technology Development Authority, and was a member of the Governor's Council for Workforce Development Policy.