AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to the Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority (the authority), AZ securities: --$12.
What does AZSTA stand for?
AZSTA stands for Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arizona Solar Center
- Arizona Society of Echocardiography
- Athletik Zentrum St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- Arizona Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Arizona Society for Human Resource Management
- Arizona Solar Energy Commission
- Arizona Secretary of State
- Arizona Society for Respiratory Care
- Arizona Salt River Project
- Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic
- Alles Zu Seiner Zeit (German expression)
- Allianz Zentrum für Technik GmbH (German automotive safety standards)
- Aschheim-Zondek Test
- Automobilklub Ziemi Tyskiej (Polish motor sports series)
- Azido-Thymidine (AIDS drug)
- Zidovudine (antiretroviral drug)
- American Zen Teachers Association
- Arizona Transit Association
- Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents (Borrowdale, Zimbabwe)
- Arizona Technology in Education Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The eight-member Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority board of directors voted unanimously to fund $50 million toward the cost of a proposed $76.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings for the following Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority (AZ) bond due to prerefunding activity: -- (Multipurpose Stadium Facility Project) tax revenue bond series 2003A.
Cactus Foothills North Little League (CFLL-North) today announced that they are the recipients of a grant totaling $110,000 from the Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority (AZ-TSA).
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns a rating of 'AAA/F1+' to the $53,050,000 Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority senior variable-rate demand revenue bonds (Multipurpose Stadium Facility Project), series 2005A.
The structure of this issue is designed to match anticipated payment streams from the Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority (the authority), which will contribute approximately two-thirds of the debt service requirements.