Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, a Republican, who is exploring a 2014 race for governor, recently said that it's 'possible' Obama may not make the state's November ballot due to unanswered questions about his birth place.
What does AZSOS stand for?
AZSOS stands for Arizona Secretary of State
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Azerbaijan Standard
- Samana International Airport, Dominican Republic (airport code)
- Arizona Society of Association Executives
- Arizona Sexual Assault Network
- Arizona Solar Center
- Arizona Society of Echocardiography
- Athletik Zentrum St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- Arizona Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Arizona Society for Human Resource Management
- Arizona Solar Energy Commission
- Arizona Society for Respiratory Care
- Arizona Salt River Project
- Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic
- Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority
- Alles Zu Seiner Zeit (German expression)
- Allianz Zentrum für Technik GmbH (German automotive safety standards)
- Aschheim-Zondek Test
- Automobilklub Ziemi Tyskiej (Polish motor sports series)
- Azido-Thymidine (AIDS drug)
- Zidovudine (antiretroviral drug)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BNSFOs support shouldnOt come as a surprise to anyone as the company has a long record of supporting veterans," said Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett.
Prior to her succession to Governor, she served as Arizona Secretary of State, as Maricopa County Supervisor, and as a highly respected member of both houses of the Arizona Legislature, where she rose to leadership of the State Senate.
Stellar Member of the Year: Cindy Edward, The Quarters at Cambridge AMA Recognized For Fair Housing Involvement Arizona Secretary of State Betsy Bayless and members of housing organizations recognized the Arizona Multihousing Association and others for their role in improving and expanding affordable housing, as well as improving the quality of life for low- to moderate income families.
Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, a Republican who is exploring a 2014 race for governor, said during a radio interview that he is "not playing to the birthers.
The announcement came as the Kelty campaign filed the names and signatures of over 7,000 Arizona supporters with the Arizona Secretary of State.
From this core group of activists arose the Taxpayer Protection Alliance, chaired by former Arizona Secretary of State Richard D.
Rajan Zed met with Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett and Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon just before the historic prayer and presented both of them with copy of Bhagavad-Gita.