Recent NAR Interpretation Creates Competitive Disadvantage for REALTORS[R] PHOENIX -- The Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS) is taking a stand on a recent National Association of REALTORS[R] (NAR) ruling on the technical interchangeability of "scraping" and "indexing" as it pertains to display of the IDX Database on the Internet.
What does ARMLS stand for?
ARMLS stands for Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ARMLS in our Acronym Attic
- Asociacion Regional para las Migraciones Forzadas
- Accounting & Reporting Management Improvement Program
- Automated Reporting and Management Information System (FCC)
- Agenzia Regionale Molise Lavoro (Italian: Regional Job Agency Molise; Molise; Italy)
- American Regions Math League
- American Regions Mathematics League
- Arkansas Municipal League (Little Rock, AR)
- Association Régionale des Missions Locales (French: Regional Association of Local Missions)
- Aberrant Right Middle Lobe Artery
- Agricultural Rural Minority Language Community Planning Initiative (Canada)
- Application Risk Management Model
- Automated Retroactive Minimal Moderation (USENET cancelbot)
- Automated Road Maintenance Machine
- Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (Philippines)
- Advanced Reconfigurable Mass Media Emulation System (COTS substitute for MILSPEC disk and tape data storage systems)
- Aviation Round-Out Maintenance Management Information System
- Abortion Related Maternal Mortality Rate
- Architectural Reference Model for Multilingual Software
- Archive, Records Management and Museum Services (University of Dundee department, UK)
- Automated Records Management and Mapping System (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Mortgage Risk Program Launched for Lenders and Investors PHOENIX -- The Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS) is taking steps to reverse the downturn in the metropolitan Phoenix real estate market.