Arizona Quest for Kids (Phoenix) -- $20,000 to support Quest for College to assist students with college readiness through mentoring and guidance workshops.
What does AQFK stand for?
AQFK stands for Arizona Quest for Kids
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Amplify Quantize-And-Forward
- Anthony Quinn Foundation (Bristol, RI)
- Aquatic Life Federation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Asia Quality Focus (various locations)
- Australian Qualification Framework
- Australian Quality Framework (training assessment services)
- Aviation Fire Control Technician (US Navy)
- Ay Que Funny (Spanish: That Is Funny)
- Australian Qualifications Framework Advisory Board
- Acuna Quinnell Financial Consultants (East Sussex, UK)
- Ant's Quality Foraged Links
- Armchair Quarterback Football League (fantasy football)
- Algebraic Quantum Field Theory
- Asociación de Química y Farmacia del Uruguay (Association of Chemistry and Pharmacy of Uruguay)
- Air Quality Group (University of California, Davis)
- Air Quality Guidelines (World Health Organization)
- Alliance for Quality Growth (Georgia)
- Amoskeag Quilters Guild (Manchester, NH)
- Anqing Airport (China)
- Asheville Quilt Guild
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is bilingual in English and Spanish and intermediate in American Sign Language, is a member of Arizona Quest for Kids, Be A Leader Program, the American Sign Language Club, Future Business Leaders of America, and the Science Club.
Grant winners from, Maricopa County Arizona included Arizona Quest for Kids, Turn a New Leaf and Youth at Risk.