The Department of Energy (DOE), through its Advanced Vehicle Testing Activity (AVTA), recently announced it has issued a design report for the Arizona Public Service Alternative Fuel Pilot Plant in Phoenix.
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for Arizona Public Service (utility company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APS
We have 911 other meanings of APS in our Acronym Attic
- Applications Process Subsystem
- Applied Physics Services (Philadelphia, PA)
- Applied Plant Science (study program)
- Applied Problem Session
- Applied Psychometric Society
- Approved Provider Standard
- Aquitaine Presse Service (French: Aquitaine Press Service; Aquitaine, France)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Pädiatrische Stoffwechselstörungen (Association of Pediatric Metabolic Disorders)
- Argonne Peak Shave (Model)
- Argonne Photo Source
- Arlington Public Schools (Virginia)
- Army Planning System
- Army Postal Service
- Army Pre-Positioned Stocks (US DoD)
- Army Prepositioned Sets
- Array Processing System
- Arrival Pilot Station (shipping)
- Arya Pratinidhi Sabha (South Africa)
- Asociación Proyecto Sacatepequez (Sacatepequez Project Association)
- Asset Protection Service LLC (Chantilly, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard & Poor's today affirmed its ratings and outlooks on Arizona Public Service Co.
Portfolio of Arizona Public Service Company -One of the emerging companies in the US
Arizona Public Service Company (APS) and GreenFuel Technologies Corporation have announced that they have successfully recycled the carbon dioxide (CO2) from the stack gases of a power plant into transportation grade biofuels.
O'Leary hailed the agreement -- a swap of Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation's carbon dioxide reductions for Arizona Public Service Company's sulfur dioxide allowances -- as an innovative approach to achieving environmental benefits.
PHOENIX -- Arizona Public Service (APS) today established a record system peak demand for electricity usage as consumers stayed cool on one of the hottest days so far this year.
has assigned ratings to Arizona Public Service Company's combination shelf registration.
Because high-reliability power generation and distribution are critical for utilities and their customers, electricity producers and distributors, including the Arizona Public Service subsidiary of Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (NYSE: PNW), are among the organizations now taking this new, yet proven approach.