Zylstra also was a member of the Governor's Arizona Partnership for the New Economy, and served as director of the Executive Committee of the Arizona Technology Incubator.
What does APNE stand for?
APNE stands for Arizona Partnership for the New Economy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APNE
- Alliance of Portland Neighborhood Business Associations (Oregon)
- Addiction Professionals of North Carolina (Durham, NC)
- Advanced Practice Nurse Care
- Albany Park Neighborhood Council
- Anita Purves Nature Center (Urbana, IL)
- Associate Pastor Nominating Committee
- Atomic Parity Non-Conservation (physics)
- Adequacy of Prenatal Care Utilization (also seen as APNCUI)
- Adequacy of Prenatal Care Utilization Index
- Acetyl Phenylalanine Naphthyl Ester (substrate)
- Association pour la Protection de la Nature et de l'Environnement (French: Association for the Protection of Nature and the Environment)
- Active/Passive Neutron Examination/Assay
- All Pakistan Newspapers Employees Confederation (professional group)
- Asia Pacific Network on Emergency Contraception
- Autonomous and Permanent National Electoral Commission (Gabon)
- Air Pollution Network for Early Warning and On-Line Information Exchange in Europe (geographic information portal)
- Albemarle Pamlico National Estuary Program (North Carolina)
- African Publishers Network (Zimbabwe)
- Association Pédagogique Nationale pour l'Enseignement de la Thérapeutique
- Argentina People and Nature Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In November of 1999, Governor Jane Hull of Arizona appointed Hald as co-chair of the Arizona Partnership for the New Economy, a project aimed at defining the New Economy and identifying its importance to Arizona.