Founded in 1979, Breault is an optics firm with over a dozen optical engineers and close ties to the Arizona Optics Industry Association and the University of Arizona's Optical Sciences Center.
What does AOIA stand for?
AOIA stands for Arizona Optics Industry Association (University of Arizona Optical Sciences Center)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AOIA
We have 4 other meanings of AOIA in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Oregon Industries
- Association de l'Ostéogenèse Imparfaite
- Atelosteogenesis, Type I
- Atlantech Online, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD)
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Automated Operator Interface
- Automated Optical Inspection
- Automatic Object Inspection
- Avalon Online Initiative (web development firm)
- American Osteopathic Information Association (Chicago, IL)
- All-Optical Imaging Brassboard
- Additional Operational Issues and Criteria
- Administrative Office of Illinois Courts
- Alaska Open Imaging Center, LLC
- Alone or in Combination (Census Bureau)
- Arab Orient Insurance Company (Jordan)
- Assistant Officer in Charge
- Arkansas-Oklahoma Interagency Coordination Center
- Area of Ice Escape (gaming clan)
- Association of Irish Floral Artists (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
net/ 12/12/00 Arizona Optics Industry Association (AOIA) - Forum on Technology Transfer FREE 5-7PM (TBD), Info: URL: http://www.