About The Arizona Museum for Youth The Arizona Museum for Youth (AMY) is a fine arts museum for children and families and serves as a terrific place to introduce life-changing art.
What does AMY stand for?
AMY stands for Arizona Museum for Youth (Mesa, AZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMY
We have 2 other meanings of AMY in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Mission Extender Device (Omni Medical Systems, Inc.; Milton, VT)
- Maximum Active Root Depth
- Army Materiel Command - Europe
- Army Materiel Command - Far East
- Average maximum nucleolar organizer region count
- Aircraft Maintenance Squadron (USAF)
- Airport Mapping Exchange Schema
- Ampere Modulated Yielding
- Anger Management for Youth
- Anti-Microbial Yarn (Unifi, Inc.)
- Asian Monsoon Year
- Associate of Myc-1 (biochemistry)
- Alaska Military Youth Academy
- Alcorn Middle Years Academy (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- American Model Yachting Association
- Art of Managing Your Career (resource guide for artists)
- Asian Muslim Youth Movement
- Ask Me Your Question
- American Mid Year Society (car club)
- Association of Muslim Youth of Sailan (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Large city departments such as Mesa Arts Center, Arizona Museum for Youth, Arizona Museum of Natural History, Library, Neighborhood Outreach, Parks and Recreation and Police Department have volunteer coordinators.
Following two years of extensive research and creative and strategic input, outreach and discussions, the Arizona Museum for Youth has unveiled a new name, new brand and new logo that defines and shapes the venue's direction "to take us to the next level of curiosity, creativity, collaboration, participation and experience," according to Executive Director Sunnee O'Rork: The i.
Mobile Workshop: Arizona Museum for Youth Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Arizona' Museum for Youth (AMY), an internationally recognized, hands-on art museum for children and families.
Creativity at Work: Sparking the Imagination in Children through Community Partnerships and Support Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Arizona Museum for Youth (AMY), an internationally recognized hands-on art museum for children and families.
Entertainment included the 1970s rock group, Grand Funk Railroad, performances by several local bands, a classic car show, dance contest and an arts and crafts area sponsored by the Arizona Museum for Youth.