LOUIS, May 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Centene Corporation (NYSE: CNC) was notified that the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) has awarded Bridgeway Health Solutions, Centene's Arizona subsidiary, contracts to deliver Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) services.
What does ALTCS stand for?
ALTCS stands for Arizona Long Term Care System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALTCS
We have 2 other meanings of ALTCS in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Long Term Care Association (Canada)
- New Mexico Aging and Long Term Care Department (Santa Fe)
- Aging and Long Term Care of Eastern Washington
- Acute and Long-Term Care Integration
- Asean LNG Trading Company Limited
- Alternate Command(er)
- Alternate Command Center
- Alternate Commander, Atlantic
- Alternate Commander, Pacific
- Americans for Long Term Care Security
- Adaptive Local Trigonometric Decomposition
- Advanced Logical Topology Design
- Australian Land Transport Development
- Automatic Library Tracking Database (various schools)
- Alt Data System
- Army Laser Target Designator System (US Army)
- Acute Life Threatening Event
- Alliant Energy (East)
- Altitude Transmitting Equipment
- Apparent Life-Threatening Event
Samples in periodicals archive:
This program is separate from the Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS), which is publicly financed, as well.
Since entering the Arizona market in 2006, SCAN's operations have expanded from being solely a Medicare Special Needs Plan for beneficiaries enrolled in the Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) in Maricopa County to include a Medicare Advantage plan for residents of Maricopa County (launched in 2009).
Through a competitive bid process in the Arizona Long Term Care System, a contract beginning Oct.
SCAN Health Plan Arizona offers a Medicare Special Needs Plan for beneficiaries also enrolled in the Arizona Long Term Care System.
Services are provided pursuant to a contract with the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System ("AHCCCS") through the Arizona Long Term Care System ("ALTCS"), in which federal, state, and county funding is paid to Ventana, on a prepaid capitated basis, to care for eligible members.