announced today its arrangement with The Arizona Higher Education Loan Authority (AHELA), Arizona's own non-profit student loan lender.
What does AHELA stand for?
AHELA stands for Arizona Higher Education Loan Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ad Hoc Expert Group
- Acute Hemorrhagic Edema of Infancy (dermatology)
- Alternate Healthy Eating Index (diet screening tool)
- Association of Hospitals of Eastern India (Kolkata, India)
- Alberta Hunter Education Instructors' Association
- Australian Higher Education Industrial Association (Australia)
- Abington Heights Educational Improvement Organization (Clarks Summit, PA)
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Arundel House Enterprises Limited
- Alaska Health Education Library Project
- Association for the Health Enrichment for Large People (Radford, VA)
- Advocates for Home Education in Massachusetts, Inc (Arlington, MA)
- Animal Health Emergency Management (various locations)
- Animaniacs Handy Episode Manual (TV series)
- Association of Hydraulic Equipment Manufacturers
- Affordances in the Home Environment for Motor Development
- Alabama Home Educators Network (Huntsville, AL)
- Alternative Higher Education Network (Hampshire College; Amherst, MA)
- At Home Enteral Nutrition (home health care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings currently maintains the ratings -- listed below -- for the student loan asset backed securities issued by Arizona Higher Education Loan Authority (AHELA) under the Arizona Higher Education Loan Authority - 2005 Trust Indenture (AHELA - 2005) AHELA has requested that Fitch confirm its existing ratings based on the proposed ninth amendment to the original indenture.
a CIT company , today announced its agreement with the Arizona Higher Education Loan Authority (AHELA), Arizona's designated secondary market for student loans.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed 8 classes of education loan revenue bonds issued by Arizona Higher Education Loan Authority (AHELA) 2005 Indenture.
NEW YORK -- Fitch assigns ratings to the following Student Loan Revenue Bonds issued by Arizona Higher Education Loan Authority (AHELA): --$47,300,000 senior series 2007A-1, 'AAA'; --$7,000,000 subordinate series 2007B, 'A'.