35 Arizona Federal Credit Union saw its delinquency ratio drop dramatically, from 2.
What does AZFCU stand for?
AZFCU stands for Arizona Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- [not an acronym] European representation of "QWERTY" keyboard
- Adrenal Zona Fasciculata (neuroscience)
- Adrenocortical Zona Fasciculata (cell biology)
- American Zionist Federation
- Azoospermia Factor (Y chromosome gene)
- Azote Fertilisant (French chemical fertilizer plant)
- Aquarium and Zoo Facilities Association (Schaumburg, IL)
- Austria-Zimbabwe Friendship Association (Linz, Austria)
- azoospermia factor region b
- Azoospermia Factor
- Arizona Foundation for Legal Services and Education
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care (Phoenix)
- Arizona Field Ornithologists (bird club)
- Arizona Fraternal Order of Police
- Academisch Ziekenhuis Groningen
- Alte Zivi Garde (German: Zivi Old Guard; video game)
- Arcata Zen Group (Arcata, CA)
- Artsen Zonder Grenzen (Dutch: Doctors Without Borders)
- Arizona Genealogical Advisory Board
- Arizona Game and Fish Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Scorex(R), a global decisioning solutions company, announced today that Arizona Federal Credit Union has selected their Applicant Scoring Model and Performance Insight monitoring service, to manage their new applicant scoring process and scorecard maintenance functions.
Credit unions standardizing on DocuSign over the past year include Arizona Federal Credit Union, CommunityAmerica Credit Union, Georgia's Own Credit Union, Harvard University Employees Credit Union, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union, State Department Federal Credit Union, Travis Credit Union, UMassFive College Federal Credit Union, and hundreds more.
3 billion Arizona Federal Credit Union to its existing use of the Philadelphia-area company's collections software.
Westad, chairman of the board of directors of ACHA and president/CEO of Arizona Federal Credit Union.
6 billion Arizona Federal Credit Union selected to leverage this model for its image-based item processing.
Johnson, director branch services Arizona Federal Credit Union, Phoenix, and Amy Stanton, assistant vice president of marketing at Connex Credit Union, North Haven, Conn.
Dual-employee programs include Arizona Federal Credit Union, Credit Union of America, InTouch Credit Union (formerly known as EDS CU), IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union, Paragon Federal Credit Union and SOFCU Community Credit Union.