Our Eloy general manager, Susan, adds, "We are excited to be the first dispensary in Pinal County to receive Approval to Operate from Arizona Department of Health Services.
What does AZDHS stand for?
AZDHS stands for Arizona Department of Health Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Arizona Department of Agriculture (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Arizona Dragon Boat Association (Tempe, AZ)
- Arizona Derby Dames (roller derby league)
- Arizona Dust Devils (Mesa, Arizona)
- Arizona Department of Education
- Arizona Division of Emergency Management (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions
- Azimuthal Dilution of Precision
- Arizona Deparment of Public Safety
- Arizona Department of Real Estate (Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona)
- Arizona Department of Veterans' Services
- Alliance for Zero Extinction (biodiversity conservation)
- Allowable Zone of Effect
- Australian/New Zealand EDIFACT Board
- Arid Zone Ecology Forum (environmental preservation group; South Africa)
- Arizona Employers for Immigration Reform (Phoenix, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supported by a grant through the Arizona Department of Health Services and Maricopa County Department of Public Health, ASBA has subcontracted with Viridian for its implementation expertise in worksite health programs.
Address for correspondence: Tasha Stewart, Arizona Department of Health Services, 150 N 18th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA; email: stewarttasha@gmail.
As a result of an ongoing investigation into illnesses from Salmonella Newport associated with ground beef products, the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) notified FSIS of the situation.
The authors are from the Department of Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale (Drs Bobrow and Richman), Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services and Trauma System, Phoenix (Dr Bobrow and Mss Clark and Chikani), Sarver Heart Center, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson (Drs Bobrow, Ewy, Sanders, Berg, and Kern, and Ms Clark), and Departments of Medicine (Drs Ewy and Kern), Emergency Medicine (Dr Sanders), and Pediatrics (Dr Berg), University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona.
Don Herrington, Office Chief for Environmental Health, Arizona Department of Health Services, Phoenix, Arizona [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS Earn up to 24 hours of NEHA continuing education (CE) contact hours by attending the educational sessions at the NEHA AEC & Exhibition (visiting the exhibit hall alone qualifies you for up to two CE contact hours)
According to the Arizona Department of Health Services, 66.
In Arizona, it is supported by the Arizona Department of Health Services Bureau of Tobacco & Chronic Disease.