Our Eloy general manager, Susan, adds, "We are excited to be the first dispensary in Pinal County to receive Approval to Operate from Arizona Department of Health Services.
What does ADHS stand for?
ADHS stands for Arizona Department of Health Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADHS
We have 39 other meanings of ADHS in our Acronym Attic
- Autosomal Dominant Hypophosphatemic Rickets
- Asia Democracy and Human Rights Award (Taiwan Foundation for Democracy)
- American Dwarf Hotot Rabbit Club
- Australian Defence Human Research Ethics Committee
- Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Alliance for Democracy and Human Rights in Nepal
- Air Data and Attitude Heading and Reference Systems (also seen as ADAHRS)
- Adult Day Health Services
- Adult Dental Health Survey (UK)
- Alcohol and Drugs History Society (est. 2004)
- Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Athens Drive High School (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Aufmerksamkeitsdefizit- und Hyperaktivitätssyndrom
- Autosomal Dominant Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia (genetic disorder)
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- African Diaspora Heritage Trail (international tourism network)
- Angle-Dependent Homothetic Transformation
- Alexander D. Henderson University School (laboratory school; Florida Atlantic University Schools; Boca Raton, FL)
- Autosomal Dominant Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Aan de Hand Van (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supported by a grant through the Arizona Department of Health Services and Maricopa County Department of Public Health, ASBA has subcontracted with Viridian for its implementation expertise in worksite health programs.
Address for correspondence: Tasha Stewart, Arizona Department of Health Services, 150 N 18th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA; email: stewarttasha@gmail.
As a result of an ongoing investigation into illnesses from Salmonella Newport associated with ground beef products, the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) notified FSIS of the situation.
The authors are from the Department of Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale (Drs Bobrow and Richman), Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services and Trauma System, Phoenix (Dr Bobrow and Mss Clark and Chikani), Sarver Heart Center, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson (Drs Bobrow, Ewy, Sanders, Berg, and Kern, and Ms Clark), and Departments of Medicine (Drs Ewy and Kern), Emergency Medicine (Dr Sanders), and Pediatrics (Dr Berg), University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona.
Don Herrington, Office Chief for Environmental Health, Arizona Department of Health Services, Phoenix, Arizona [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS Earn up to 24 hours of NEHA continuing education (CE) contact hours by attending the educational sessions at the NEHA AEC & Exhibition (visiting the exhibit hall alone qualifies you for up to two CE contact hours)
According to the Arizona Department of Health Services, 66.
In Arizona, it is supported by the Arizona Department of Health Services Bureau of Tobacco & Chronic Disease.