An ongoing bid to boost water quality in Granite Creek and Watson Lake moved further with a grant which has been offered to the Prescott Creeks organization by the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ).
What does ADEQ stand for?
ADEQ stands for Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADEQ
We have 2 other meanings of ADEQ in our Acronym Attic
- Assisting Disabled Employment Placement Training
- Assisting in Deployment of Energy Practices and Technologies program (US DoE)
- Assisting, Developing, and Evaluating Professional Teaching
- Association of Directors of Environment, Economy, Planning and Transport (UK)
- Asynchronous Distance Education Project (Stanford University)
- Automated Deposit of Electronic Payment for Taxes
- Automated Disaster and Emergency Planning Tool (communicable disease control)
- Automatic Debiting and Electronic Payment for Transport
- Advancing the Development of Educators in Pennsylvania Through Technology (grant)
- Adult Equivalent
- Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality
- Association for the Development of Environmental Quality (Thailand)
- Advanced Developments for 0.25 micron CMOS Technologies
- Administration en Réseau (French: Network Administration)
- Agricultural Development in the Eastern Region (UK)
- Atrial Defibrillation Energy Requirements
- Authorizing Department Electronic Requisition
- Authorizing Document Electronic Requisition
- Average Daily Energy Requirement
- Environment Development Association - Rashaya
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Saturday, levels of tiny, sooty particles from the smoke in eastern Arizona were nearly 20 times the federal health standard, said Mark Shaffer of the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality.
In Arizona, the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) monitors water systems in accordance with the provisions of the SDWA of 1974 and amendments made to the act in 1986 and 1996.
The Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) has developed a guidance manual to help schools throughout the state ensure that there is no potential for lead contamination in their drinking water.
The foundation was also recently placed under contract with the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality to develop guidelines for crumb rubber use in Portland cement concrete mixes.
The San Francisco area group honors requests for its professional videos and promotional materials, some of which were used to help the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality Recycling Program with its own Save Money and the Environment Too Campaign.
The Arizona Department of Environmental Quality gave its permission to conduct the research.
Environmental Protection Agency and the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality.