About Arizona Department of Education Arizona Department of Education serves Arizona's education community, ensuring every child has access to an excellent education.
What does AZDE stand for?
AZDE stands for Arizona Department of Education
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arizona Classrooms of Tomorrow Today (Arizona State University)
- Alpha Xi Delta sorority
- Ambiguity Zone Detection (iterative decoder)
- Azure Dynamics Corporation (stock symbol; Oak Park, MI)
- Arizona Dental Association
- Arizona Department of Agriculture (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Arizona Dragon Boat Association (Tempe, AZ)
- Arizona Derby Dames (roller derby league)
- Arizona Dust Devils (Mesa, Arizona)
- Arizona Division of Emergency Management (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Azimuthal Dilution of Precision
- Arizona Deparment of Public Safety
- Arizona Department of Real Estate (Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona)
- Arizona Department of Veterans' Services
- Alliance for Zero Extinction (biodiversity conservation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Huppenthal, superintendent of public instruction at the Arizona Department of Education, AU State Legislative Analyst Amanda Rolat said there are "risks inherent" to these types of classes because schools usually have difficulty teaching them from a "secular, objective perspective.
I applaud the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation for offering such a robust education technology solution, at no cost, to the Arizona Department of Education.
Arizona Department of Education, and the Arizona Character Education Commission.
The program's advisory committee, known as the Business and Industry Council, consists of 29 representatives from automotive dealerships, as well as parents, students, representatives from area community colleges, and the Arizona Department of Education Workforce Development.
The Arizona Department of Education has already contacted us to help other schools in Arizona become art advocates.
asked Brian Palmer of the Arizona Department of Education.
Bell, Early Childhood Programs, Arizona Department of Education, Phoenix, AZ