Since the incident in July 2010, MTC has worked very closely with the Arizona Department of Corrections (ADC) in identifying and correcting any security risks," said MTC President Scott Marquardt.
What does ADC stand for?
ADC stands for Arizona Department of Corrections
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADC
We have 639 other meanings of ADC in our Acronym Attic
- Aqaba Development Corporation (Aqaba, Jordan)
- Arboretum de Chèvreloup (French arboretum)
- Architectural Design Concepts (various locations)
- Architecture Design Contractor
- Archives of Diseases in Childhood (peer-reviewed journal)
- Area Air Defense Commander
- Area Damage Control
- Area Defense Counsel (US military public defender)
- Area Development Council (various locations)
- Area Distribution Center
- Arkansas Department of Corrections
- Armed Drill Commander (ROTC)
- Armidale Dumaresq Council (Australia)
- Art & Design Company
- Art Directors Club
- Arte del Corpo (Italian tattoo website)
- Ashfield District Council (UK)
- Asociación de Damas Colombianas (Colombian Ladies' Association, Guatemala)
- Assessment and Development Centre (various locations)
- Assignment Data Card
Samples in periodicals archive:
He then served as a warden in juvenile facilities in Vermont and Delaware before accepting a position with the Arizona Department of Corrections (ADC), where he transformed a once troubled system.
There is a general shortage in the United States of the anesthetic sodium thiopental, who was beaten and strangled to death with an electrical cord during a robbery, according to the Arizona Department of Corrections on Monday denied Landrigan a stay of execution.
net), a medical informatics and telemedicine services company, has secured extended contracts to provide its signature CardioGram[TM] electrocardiogram (ECG) remote interpretation systems and over-read services for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections (OKDOC) and Arizona Department of Corrections (ADC) at selected facilities throughout both states.
We're hoping (for results) at the end of the month," said Arizona Department of Corrections spokesman Barrett Marson.
In addition, the City of Henderson, Arizona Department of Corrections, Washoe County, Pershing General Hospital, and, UNLV are all in progress or have completed projects utilizing a Performance Contract.
Face-to-face interviews with inmates in the Arizona Department of Corrections are prohibited, however, telephone interviews are permitted.
The Arizona Department of Corrections offers an alternative to the inefficient and costly practices that pervade prisons nationwide.