[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Further west, Lisa Nieri is the Southwest Regional Coordinator for the Arizona Association of Community Health Centers (AACHC).
What does AACHC stand for?
AACHC stands for Arizona Association of Community Health Centers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AACHC in our Acronym Attic
- Arrival Airfield Control Group
- Art Alliance for Contemporary Glass
- Arbitration Administrator for Cerro Grande Claims (US FEMA)
- Asian Angle-Closure Glaucoma Club
- American Academy of Clinical Homeopathy (Conyers, GA)
- American Academy on Communication in Healthcare
- Arlington-Alexandria Coalition for the Homeless (est. 1985; Arlington, VA)
- Asian American Church of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Atlanta Advanced Communications Holdings Limited (Marietta, GA)
- Atypical Alveolar Cell Hyperplasia
- Arizona Association of Chicanos In Higher Education
- African American Coalition for Health Improvement and Empowerment
- American Association for Comprehensive Health Planning (Alexandria, VA)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Advanced Audio Codec Interface
- Airports Association Council International (formerly Airport Operators Council International)
- American Association of Crop Insurers
- American Auto Club International (UK)
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million federal grant awarded last fall to the Arizona Association of Community Health Centers to establish the Healthy Community Access Program (HCAP) for eligible uninsured Maricopa County residents.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Arizona Association of Community Health Centers (AACHC) is home to the Southwest Region Coordinator, Pedro Martinez.