Scheduled seminars by date and location: September 20 Phoenix - Hyatt Regency Phoenix, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Scottsdale - Granite Reef Senior Center, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Surprise - Rio Salado Lifelong Learning Center, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM September 27 Phoenix - Hyatt Regency Phoenix, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Scottsdale - Granite Reef Senior Center, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Surprise - Maricopa Northwest Regional Library, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM The Greening Greater Phoenix Powered by SolarCity announcement preceded "Building the Green Business Case," a forum hosted by GPEC, Arizona Association for Economic Development, U.
What does AAED stand for?
AAED stands for Arizona Association for Economic Development (Phoenix, AZ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAED
We have 3 other meanings of AAED in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Algebra and Error Correcting Codes (France; research lab; est. 1978)
- Applied Algebra, Algebraic Algorithms and Error-Correcting Codes (symposium)
- Alberta Advanced Education and Career Development (Canada)
- Apartment Association of East Central Indiana
- ASEAN/Australia Economic Cooperation Programme
- Auxiliary Area Environmental Control System
- Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (Chicago, IL)
- Advanced Airborne Expendable Decoy
- All-Asymmetric Error Detecting
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Australasian Association for Equine Dentistry (Australia)
- Alexandria Area Economic Development Commission (Minnesota)
- American Agricultural Economics Documentation Center
- Atlantic Aboriginal Economic Developers Network (Canada)
- Aeroplane and Armament Experiment Establishment (UK)
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers
- American Association for Employment In Education
- American Association of Electromyography and Electrodiagnosis
- Arizona Association of Environmental Education (est. 1980)
- Australasia Association for Engineering Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has been a member of the Board of Directors of the Arizona Association for Economic Development (AAED) and Greater Phoenix BOMA.
In addition to his busy work schedule, Steadman has managed to participate in a myriad of civic and charitable organizations throughout his career, including the Tucson Development Council, Westside Chambers of Commerce, Westside Economic Collaborative Board of Directors, Tucson Children's Museum, Arizona Association for Economic Development, Copper Bowl Futures, University of Arizona Regional Development Strategic Planning Committee, Tucson Salvation Army Advisory Board, March of Dimes, Minority Enterprise Development Committee, Arizona Association for Economic Development, Greater Tucson Economic Council Development Services Committee, and University of Arizona Business Advisory Board.
edu/xed/purch/ 10/4-6/00 Arizona Association for Economic Development (AAED) - Harness the Power of Light in Optics Valley (Tucson), Info: (480) 921-9131, URL: http://www.
edu/xed/purch/ 10/4-6/00 Arizona Association for Economic Development (AAED) - Harness the Power of Light in Optics Valley (Tucson), Info:(480) 921-9131, URL: http://www.