The General Contract price will be specified in US dollars at an exchange rate of US$ to RMB that will be based on the arithmetic mean value of spot exchange buying rate and spot exchange selling rate issued by Bank of China one working day before the general contract is signed.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for Arithmetic Mean
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- Application Manager
- Application Mediation
- Application Mediators
- Applied Mechanics (various organizations)
- Après-Midi (French: Afternoon)
- Arch Mage (gaming)
- Architecture Manager (Intel)
- Arctic Monkeys (UK band)
- Area Map (FAA ARTCC mapping of Sector Suites to an Area)
- Arkansas and Missouri (railroad)
- Armenia (top-level domain)
- Army Management
- Arranged Marriage
- Arrêté Ministériel (Belgium cabinet decree)
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex (genetic defect; cattle)
- Artium Magister (Latin: master of arts)
- Arts et Métiers (French Engineers School)
- Aseptic Meningitis (illness)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charts for each category, other than "Monograph Prices by Language," include the following data: the number of items in the category (Items); the total price of the items (Total); and the arithmetic mean of the total (Mean).
as simple arithmetic mean of mobile averages, if the intervals between the moments are equal: [[bar.
To make the data analysis statistically sound, various statistical techniques such as percentage, arithmetic mean and weighted arithmetic mean have been used.
n]), (2) where H and A stands for Harmonic mean and Arithmetic mean respectively.
Hartley Hyde takes us on a geometric tour in his latest Cactus column, investigating the link between the arithmetic mean, the geometric mean and the harmonic mean while introducing Geometric Expressions.
These include arithmetic mean, the median and the mode.
We recall some of the well-known means for a, b > 0, in the following table: Name Notation Definition Arithmetic Mean A(a, b) [a + b]/2 Geometric mean G(a, b) [square root of [ab]] Harmonic Mean H(a, b) [2ab]/[a + b] Logarithmic Mean L(a, b) [[a - b]/[In a - In b]] when a [not equal to] b a when a [not equal to] b Heron Mean [H.