To solve the Fermat problem, Miyaoka, a specialist in algebraic geometry, which concerns the relationship between geometric surfaces and solutions of equations, ventured into a relatively new field known as arithmetic algebraic geometry.
What does AAG stand for?
AAG stands for Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry (math conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAG
We have 186 other meanings of AAG in our Acronym Attic
- Affirmative Action Group (Zimbabwe)
- Air and Ground (freight transportation services)
- Alaska Air Group (aviation)
- Allgemeine Anthroposophische Gesellschaft (German: General Anthroposophical Society)
- Allied Arts Guild (Menlo Park, CA)
- Alpha-Acid Glycoprotein
- American Association of Geographers (Washington, DC)
- Amis Aquariophiles Gouesnou (French: Aquarist Friends Gouesnou; Gouesnou, France)
- Anciennes Automobiles du Gier (French car club)
- Anti-Aircraft Gun
- Army Artillery Group (Opposing Forces)
- AS/400 Advocacy Group (IBM AS/400 midrange system)
- Asia-America Gateway (submarine communications cable system)
- Asociación Argentina de Golf
- Asociación Audubon de Guatemala (Audubon Association of Guatemala)
- Assistant Adjutant General
- Assistant Attorney General
- Assistant Auditor General
- Association of American Geographers (Washington, DC)
- Association of American Geologists