My continuous collaboration with co-workers at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki during this fellowship and my return afterwards will help to establish and maintain a strong European collaboration within this and future projects.
What does AUTH stand for?
AUTH stands for Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AUTH
- Alaska USA Trust Company
- Area Under the Transit Curve (pharmacology)
- Auckland University Tramping Club
- Australian Universities Teaching Committee
- Autism National Committee (Forest Knolls, California)
- Atlantic Undersea Test & Evaluation Center (US Navy)
- Asociación Española de Usuarios de Telecomunicaciones y de la Sociedad de la Información (Spanish; Spain)
- Autopista Terrassa Manresa, Concessionaria de la Generalitat de Catalunya SA (Spanish)
- Association of Universities for Textiles (Belgium)
- Association des Utilisateurs de Transport de Fret (French: Freight Transport Users Association; Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This volume, which publishes the proceedings of the eleventh "InterChristian Symposium" held in Rome, September 3-5, 2009, and organized by the Istituto Francescano di Spiritualita of the Pontifical University Antonianum and the Department of Theology of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, is helpful in understanding the complex relationship between Augustine and the theological fault line between the Western (Latin) and Eastern (in this volume, Greek) theological traditions.
Anna Papa, Constantina Politis, Athina Tsoukala, Aikaterini Eglezou, Vassiliki Bakaloudi, Maria Hatzitaki, ans Katerina Tsergouli Author affiliations: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece (A.
Case report A 7-year-old Caucasian boy, free of any remarkable medical history, was referred by his general dental practitioner to the Department of Paediatric Dentistry of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Drenoyianni teaches at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Among the partners are CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research and the Universities of Glasgow, London and Warwick as well as the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Master Thesis Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Greece.
Yannis Stavrakakis (School of Political Sciences) Aristotle University of Thessaloniki