Arid Zone Research Institute (AZRC) Quetta (Balochistan): Keeping in view that 20 million herds of sheep and goats in Balochistan constitute more than one third of small ruminant population of Pakistan, the major emphasis in research work at AZRC, Quetta is laid on improving output of small ruminants' production.
What does AZRI stand for?
AZRI stands for Arid Zone Research Institute (part of Pakistan Agricultural Research Council)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Zip Repair (zip files)
- Assign Zone Restriction Lists (US DoD)
- Ausländerzentralregister (German: Central Foreigners Registry; database)
- Aztar Corporation (stock symbol; Phoenix, AZ)
- Azureus (BitTorrent client)
- Azimuth and Range
- Ahmad Zaki Resources Berhad (Malaysia)
- Arizona Regional Community Policing Institute (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona Roller Derby (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona Real Estate Investors Association
- Arizona Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (Mesa, AZ)
- Agencije Za Ruralni Razvoj Istre (Croatian: Agency for Rural Development of Istria)
- Aztec Ruins National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Aarschotse Zwemclub Schoonhoven (Dutch swim club)
- Akademicki Zwiazek Sportowy (Polish: Academic Sports Association)
- Automatic Zero Set
- Azerbaijan Standard
- Samana International Airport, Dominican Republic (airport code)
- Arizona Society of Association Executives
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists at Arid Zone Research Institute (AZRI) D.
Iftikhar Ahmad, Chairman, Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) on Tuesday inaugurated Solar Pumping and Drip Irrigation System and Biogas Plant as an Alternate Energy at Dera Ismail Khan during his visit to Arid Zone Research Institute (AZRI) PARC, of the area.