Omer brings to North Coast a wealth of experience in planning and executing downstream gas projects such as building and operating power plants, an area of strategic interest to us.
What does AOSI stand for?
AOSI stands for Area of Strategic Interest
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AOSI
We have 2 other meanings of AOSI in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Oil Sands Environmental Research Program (Canada)
- Accountancy Occupational Standards Group (UK)
- Administrative Officer Staff Grade A (Hong Kong)
- Administrative Officer Staff Grade C (Hong Kong)
- Administration of Occupational Safety and Health (Iceland)
- Advanced Organization and Saint Hill (Church of Scientology)
- Arkansas Occupational Safety and Health (Arkansas Department of Labor)
- American Overseas Schools Historical Society (Kansas)
- Advanced Organization/Saint Hill United Kingdom
- Advanced Orientation Systems, Inc. (Linden, NJ)
- Asosiasi Open Source Indonesia
- Autism Observation Scale for Infants
- Athabasca Oil Sands Investments Inc. (Canada)
- Airline Open Systems Interconnection Profile
- African Online Scientific Information Systems (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Alliance of Small Island States
- Anglican Order Of Saint John (religious order)
- Abbey Office Supplies Ltd. (Dublin, Ireland)
- Authorized Organizational Stockage List
- Adaptive Optics Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope
Samples in periodicals archive:
Photodigm's technology addresses an area of strategic interest to TriQuint, and their products are synergistic with TriQuint's optical networking strategy.
The Santa Barbara Channel is no longer an area of strategic interest to ARCO," said Dan White, manager of ARCO Oil and Gas Co.