Area under the curve for plasma MGO was significantly (P<.
What does AUC stand for?
AUC stands for Area Under the Curve (pharmacology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AUC
We have 119 other meanings of AUC in our Acronym Attic
- Ammonium Uranyl Carbonate (uranium processing industry)
- An Unearthly Child (Doctor Who serial)
- Analytical Ultracentrifugation
- Analytical Ultracentrifuge
- Anno Urbis Conditae or Ab Urbe Condita (in the Year from the Building of the City - Rome, 753 BC)
- Apple University Consortium (Australia)
- Arab Union of Chemists
- Arauca, Colombia (Airport Code)
- Area Under Plasma Concentration Curves
- Area Under the Concentration-Versus-Time Curve
- Assemblée de l'Union des Comores (French: Assembly of the Union of Comoros; Comoros)
- Asset Under Construction
- Assets Under Custody (banking)
- Associated Underground Contractors (now Michigan Infrastructure & Transportation Association; Okemos, MI)
- Association of Unity Churches
- Atlantic Union College
- ATMOS User Center
- Australian Union Conference (Australia)
- Authentication Center
- Authentication Centre (Global System for Mobile Communications, GSM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a randomized trial of 60 women who used subcutaneous drug delivery, the area under the curve for postoperative pain scores while sitting was roughly 30% less and supplemental opioid requirements were roughly 40% less when the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug ketorolac was added to bupivacaine.
1], area under the curve, compared with MF 400 alone.
The area under the curve was calculated for each material and assigned a name of energy component E (N*mm).
Ever-depressed women had a mean area under the curve of 27.
Knowing the area under the curve can simplify finding what's gone wrong with the process by giving you one number to represent what the machine did," Watkins says.
The results also showed a significantly greater reduction in the total area under the curve for glucose (AUCg) during the oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) for the treatment group (mean change -9.
In statistical terms, an area under the curve of 0.