Northern Kentucky Area Development District ($600,00 assessment grant for hazardous substances).
What does ADD stand for?
ADD stands for Area Development District
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADD
We have 270 other meanings of ADD in our Acronym Attic
- Another Dating Disaster (Sex & the City TV show)
- Anti Doping Danmark (Danish drug agency)
- Anti-Dumping Duty (import tax; various nations)
- Applied Digital Data (various locations)
- Architectural Definition Document
- Architectural Design Document
- Architecture Description Document
- Architecture Design and Development (University of Nairobi)
- Architecture Detail Document
- Arctic Environment Data Directory
- Arithmetic Developed Daily (textbook)
- Army Data Dictionary
- Army Digital Division
- Assemblée de Dieu (French: Assembly of God)
- Assign On-Line Diagnostic (US DoD)
- Assistant District Director
- Associate Deputy Director (various organizations)
- Association pour le Développement Durable
- At Deaths Door (Everquest Guild)
- Ataturkcu Dusunce Dernegi (Turkish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among her many activities and honors, she served on the Pennyrile Area Development District hoard of directors for approximately 20 years; served as Red Cross Blood Mobile Chairperson from 1962 until 2008; and is commissioned as a Kentucky Colonel and Kentucky Admiral.
Demery served on the Pennyrile Area Development District board of directors for approximately 20 years; served as Red Cross Blood Mobile Chairperson from 1962 until 2008 and is commissioned as a Kentucky Colonel and Kentucky Admiral.
For example, the Kentucky Council of Area Development Districts recently formed a partnership with an e-sourcing company to create the Area Development District Online Procurement Services (ADD-OPS).
The detailed and careful analysis of these aspects of colorectal cancer (CRC) in each of Kentucky's 15 Area Development Districts (ADD's) by Hopenhayn et al and published in this issue of the Journal reveals interesting local differences in these parameters.
For employment related inquires please contact Todd Blanton of Bluegrass Area Development District.
BULLETIN BOARD: BKYI) , a leader in wireless public safety solutions and finger based biometric identification, and its partners, InterAct Public Safety Systems and Independence Communications, today announced a contract award from Blue Grass Area Development District for MobileCop(R) mobile data software.
In addition, the Buffalo Trace Area Development District along with the FIVCO Area Development District provided the technical staff to complete the 911 addressing and GIS mapping, along with the project management staff to support Mr.