Lockheed Martin officially rolled out its new Terminal High Altitude Area Defense weapon system launcher and Fire Control & Communications unit last week at the company's THAAD Launcher Integration Complex at East Camden.
What does ADW stand for?
ADW stands for Area Defense Weapon (antitank weapon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADW
We have 62 other meanings of ADW in our Acronym Attic
- Air Defense Wing
- Akademie Der Wissenschaften (German: Academy of Sciences)
- Alert Data Warehouse (Alert Life Sciences Computing, S.A.)
- All Dogs Welcome (blog)
- Allied Domecq Wine (UK)
- Allowable Downtime Windows (Microsoft Windows)
- American Diamond Wholesalers (New York, NY)
- Animal Diversity Web
- Application Development Workbench
- Archdiocese of Washington (Washington, DC)
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Assistant Deputy Warden
- Asymptotic Distorted Wave
- Authoritative Data Warehouse
- Automated Data Warehouse
- Automatic Dishwasher
- Advanced Design Workshop with Seminar
- Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety
- American Decentralized Wastewater Association (Austin, TX)
- American Deer and Wildlife Alliance (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KAUAI, Hawaii -- A BAE Systems seeker detected and destroyed a unitary target performing the lowest endo-atmospheric intercept to date for the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense weapon system flight test program on June 28 at the Pacific Missile Range Facility in Kauai, Hawaii.
Lockheed Martin has selected its award-winning manufacturing facility at Camden to build the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense weapon system and Fire Control & Communications unit.