With the voice log archiver, one can monitor the disk space at the archive server which prompts email notifications when there is insufficient space.
What does ARCHIE stand for?
ARCHIE stands for Archive Server
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ARCHIE
We have 1 other meaning of ARCHIE in our Acronym Attic
- Aquinas Roman Catholic Home Education Services (est. 1995; Wyoming, MN)
- Assessment and Rehabilitation of Central European Highway Structures (EU Specific Targeted Research Project)
- Association de Réflexion, de Communication Hospitalières et Éducatives pour la Santé
- African Red Cross & Red Crescent Health Initiative 2010
- Archaeological Sites Index (British)
- Asociación de Radiodifusoras de Chile (Association of Broadcasters of Chile)
- Australian Resource Centre for Healthcare Innovations (Wallsend, NSW, Australia)
- Australian Resource Centre for Hospital Innovations
- Architects in Belgium
- A Reliable Computer/Human Interaction Environment
- Automated Resource for Chemical Hazard Incident Evaluation
- Association of Resource Companies for the Hospitality Industry of India
- Architectural Methodologies for Advanced Testing of VLSI Systems
- Archival Climate History Survey
- Alberta Rockies Centennial Hockey League (Canada)
- Archive Monitor (Oracle Documentation)
- Architecture for Cooperative Heterogeneous Online Systems
- Archive Online
- Assistance Response Contingent & Hazard Overseer Network (science fiction comic book)
- Area Resources for Community and Human Services (St. Louis, Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An IBM System x3850 acts as the archive server and is responsible for the management of metadata, the control of the mass storage device, and the control of the data flow.
WORLDWIDE COMPUTER PRODUCTS NEWS-September 15, 2010-Extensis releases image archive server for small teams(C)1995-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
The content would be received into a dedicated archive server delivered from the MCS as it would be to any Web server and retrievable via a Web page hosted on that archive server.
The basic concept is for the messaging server to be dedicated to processing e-mail traffic while the e-mail archive server is dedicated to retaining e-mail for long term storage.
The new solution allows users to consolidate their personal folder files and online messaging data to one central archive server for improved security according to Quest.
0 provides the following new capabilities that enable organisations to leverage archived email and files for compliance and discovery purposes: File Archive Solution (FAS) Companies can extend their email archive with ZANTAZ FAS, a complementary application to EAS that allows organisations to manage both email messages and NTFS file systems using a single archive server.
video is transmitted from the recorder to a Lenel Archive Server via wireless LAN infrastructure.