Zaha Hadid was born in Baghdad in 1950, receiving a degree in Mathematics from the American University in Beirut before moving to study at London's Architectural Association School of Architecture.
What does AASA stand for?
AASA stands for Architectural Association School of Architecture (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AASA
We have 86 other meanings of AASA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Algorithm Selection
- Automatic Analysis/Addresser System
- Automatic Announcement Subsystem
- Automobile Association of Singapore
- Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army
- Advanced Airborne Surveillance Antenna
- African Aeronautics and Space Agency
- Aging and Adult Services Administration
- America's Army Server Administrators (gaming)
- American Association of School Administrators
- Arkansas Association of School Administrators
- Asian American Student Alliance
- Asian American Student Association
- Associate of Applied Science in Accounting (various organizations)
- Association des Aides-Soignants d'Auvergne
- Association of Academies of Sciences in Asia
- Association of Aerial Surveyors Australia
- Association of Alaska School Administrators
- Association of Architecture Schools of Australasia
- Axe Apollo Space Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
He studied at the Netherlands Film and Television Academy in Amsterdam, at the Architectural Association School of Architecture in London and at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York.
has been a visiting professor, lecturer and critic at MIT, London's Architectural Association School of Architecture, and Montreal's McGill University.