Tom King, chief archaeologist in the modern search for Amelia Earhart, will appear as part of the The Archaeology Channel International Film and Video Festival, organized by the nonprofit Archaeological Legacy Institute in Eugene.
What does ALI stand for?
ALI stands for Archaeological Legacy Institute (est. 1999; Oregon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALI
We have 159 other meanings of ALI in our Acronym Attic
- American Law Institute
- American Logistics International (Carson, CA)
- Analytical Laboratories, Inc.
- Annual Level of Intake
- Annual Limit on Intake (radiation as established by ICRP)
- Anvil Logic, Inc.
- Apple Learning Interchange
- Application Layer Interface
- Application Logic Interface
- Applied Language Institute
- Architecture and Language Implementation
- Army Library Institute
- Artificial Language Intelligence (Nanosoft)
- Asociación de Doctores, Licenciados e Ingenieros en Informática (Spanish)
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Ingenieurs (Luxembourg)
- Association of Lebanese Industrialists
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Line Interface
- Automated Location Identification
- Automatic Language Identification
- Automatic Line Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Archaeological Legacy Institute - Seeks office manager to supervise office duties.
the Archaeological Legacy Institute and DIVA host the first program in The ArchaeologyFest Film Series: Best of 2010 with "Chumpi's Adventure" and "Lost Nation: The Ioway.
The event, coordinated by the Eugene-based Archaeological Legacy Institute, was one of more than two dozen held at museums and universities around the world as part of the second annual Saving Antiquities for Everyone Global Candlelight Vigil for the Iraq National Museum.
Archaeological Legacy Institute - Office manager to maintain the office infrastructure.
Leakey's appearance supports the broad aims of the Archaeology Channel Film and Video Festival and those of its parent organization, the Archaeological Legacy Institute.
Archaeological Legacy Institute - Seeks office manager to support the activities of current staff.
INTERNATIONAL FILM AND VIDEO FESTIVAL Filmmakers from 19 countries have submitted 55 anthropology and archaeology entries for the second annual festival, sponsored by the Archaeological Legacy Institute and its Archaeology Channel, an Internet-based exploration of human cultural history.