The partners include: Arava Institute for Environmental Studies, Center for Trans-boundary Water Research; University of Oxford, Wadham College; University Nova of Lisbon, Research Centre e-GEO; Masar Center, Jordan; Palestinian Wastewater Engineers Group; University of Sevilla, GIEST (Territorial Structures and Systems Research Group).
What does AIES stand for?
AIES stands for Arava Institute for Environmental Studies (Hevel Eilot, Israel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIES
We have 22 other meanings of AIES in our Acronym Attic
- American Institute for Economic Research
- Anonymous Individual Employee Records (Washington)
- APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) Institute of Education and Research
- Australian Institute of Employment Rights (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Association Internationale des Études et Recherches sur l'Informationet et la Communication
- Asociatia Internationala pentru Educatie din Republica Moldova
- Avian Influenza Emergency Recovery Project (Vietnam)
- Aeropuerto Internacional de El Salvador (Spanish: El Salvador International Airport)
- Alberta Interconnected Electric System (Canada)
- Applied Information Engineering Solutions, Inc
- Australian Institute of Emergency Services
- Austrian Institute for European Security (Vienna, Austria)
- Association for the International Exchange of Students in Economics and Commerce (various locations)
- Association Internationale des Étudiants En Sciences Économiques et Commerciales (French: International Association of Students in Economics and Management)
- Association Internationale des Ecoles Superieures d’Education Physique (French: International Association of Colleges of Physical Education; Belgium)
- Artificial Intelligence Education Support Fund
- Association Intercommunale d'Electricité du Sud du Hainaut (French: Intercommunal Association of Electricity of South Hainaut; Hainaut, Belgium)
- Artificial Intelligence in Energy Systems and Power (symposium)
- Association Internationale d'experts Scientifiques du Tourisme (International Association of Scientific Experts in Tourism)
- Alexandria Higher Institute of Engineering and Technology (Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alon Tal, Founder of Israel's Arava Institute for Environmental Studies ; Dr.
Clive Lipchin, resource ecologist and faculty member at the Arava Institute for Environmental Studies.
The seminar is presented by the Arava Institute for Environmental Studies and features a keynote address from Dr.