What does ATML1 stand for?
ATML1 stands for Arabidopsis Thaliana Meristem L1 Layer (protein)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Agricultural Trade and Marketing Information Center
- Applied Technology Management International Corporation (Canada)
- Association of Teachers of Mathematics in Massachusetts
- Active Tubes on Multiscale Image Queue (paper)
- Advanced Traffic Management and Information System (various locations)
- Amateur Telescope Making Journal (publication)
- Advanced Telecommunications Modules, Ltd.
- Alto Tocantins Mineralcao Ltda (Brazilian company)
- Automated Test Markup Language
- Automatic Test Markup Language
- Active Thermal Math Models
- Air Traffic Management Manual
- Atm Management (Cisco)
- Acceptance Test Manual
- Association of Teachers of Mathematics in New England
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode Network Interface Card
- Association of Teachers of Mathematics of New York City (est. 1938)
- Australian Trade Marks Office
- Amateur Telescope Makers of Boston
- At the Mercy of Inspiration (band)