The Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC 2013), due to take place in Dubai from May 5-6, held its third regional briefing at the Hilton Doha and highlighted Qatar Tourism Authority's plans to invest $20bn on tourism infrastructure as the country prepares to host the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
What does AHIC stand for?
AHIC stands for Arabian Hotel Investment Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHIC
We have 8 other meanings of AHIC in our Acronym Attic
- Avian and Human Influenza
- Affordable Health Insurance Agency (San Antonio, TX)
- Association of Health Insurance Advisors
- Association of Health Insurance Agents (part of NALU)
- Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Australian Health Informatics Association
- Australian Health Insurance Association
- Asociación Hondureña de Instituciones Bancarias (Honduras)
- Affordable Housing Investors Council (Chicago, IL)
- American Health Information Community
- At-Home Infant Care (state funded subsidy; various locations)
- Australian Health Information Council
- Australian Horse Industry Council (Geelong, Victoria, Australia)
- Art Historian Information from Central Europe
- Association pour l'Hístoire des Chemins de Fer (French: Association for the History of Railways)
- Aboriginal Housing and Infrastructure Directorate (Department of Housing and Works; Australia)
- American Home Inspectors Directory
- Animal Health and Identification (Oregon state division)
- Affordable Housing Incentive Fund
- Affordable Housing Investment Fund (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE organisers of the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC 2013) recently held an invitation only business breakfast briefing at the Ritz-Carlton in Riyadh to share their views into Saudi Arabia's rapidly growing hotel market and offer an insight for existing and potential local investors on the key industry updates and statistics.
The share of the market held by budget and mid-scale hotels in the Middle East is low, thus the sector offers good potential for profitable investment, Deloitte consulting director Costas Verginis said recently while addressing the annual Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) in Dubai.
Signed during the 2012 Arabian Hotel Investment Conference taking place in Dubai, the hotel will form part of the Muscat Hills Golf and Country Club -- a 1.
Top industry executives and officials will head to the annual Arabian Hotel Investment Conference 2012 (AHIC), which takes place in Dubai between April 28 and 30 at Madinat Jumeirah, to discuss investment opportunities in a region where governments are ploughing billions of dollars into tourism infrastructure.
com/), the new twist in travel and the only lifestyle hotel in Abu Dhabi, has received "Best New Hotel" award during the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) for innovation in design.
We're in a cyclical business and things like what happened in Japan and the Middle East haven't changed the way we think," Vos said at the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference in Dubai.
Executives behind well-known brands ranging from Hilton to Marriott, Sheraton to Radisson, used the opening day of this year's Arabian Hotel Investment Conference in Dubai yesterday to lay out ambitious expansion plans.