Al-Rifai said that he himself had been dispatched on a scholarship to the United States by the Arabian Gulf Oil Company - a Japanese company that was operating in Kuwait at the time.
What does AGOCO stand for?
AGOCO stands for Arabian Gulf Oil Company (Libya)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Richard Gilder Graduate School (American Museum of Natural History; New York)
- Santiago, Chile STDN Station
- African Growth and Opportunity Act
- Abbey Grange Old Boys (UK)
- Adjutant General Officer Basic Course
- Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (firearms)
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- Aramco Gulf Operations Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Armstrong Group of Companies (est. 1946)
- Advisory Group on Computer Graphics (UK)
- Apostles Gospel Outreach Fellowship International
- A Gaggle of Girls (blog)
- Advisory Group on Governance (UK)
- Alumni Geographers of Geneseo (est. 1984)
- Anonieme Gokkers Omgeving Gokkers (Dutch: Area Gamblers Gamblers Anonymous)
- Arizona Gun Owners Guide (Alan Korwin book)
- Art Gallery of Golden (Golden, British Columbia, Canada)
- Asian Gynecologic Oncology Group (Taiwan)
- Asociacion de Ginecologia y Obstetricia de Guatemala (Spanish: Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics Guatemala; Guatemala)
- Australian Genomics and Clinical Outcomes of High Grade Glioma (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The branch in Benghazi is said to be in a position to supervise eastern-based companies such as the Arabian Gulf Oil Company (Agoco), Sirte Oil Company and Ras Lanuf Oil and Gas Processing Company.
Wintershall is sending a clear signal of its commitment to building a New Libya: together with the Libyan National Oil Corporation (NOC), Germany s largest, internationally active crude oil and natural gas producer is building a new pipeline which will connect oil production from the Wintershall concession C96 and the oil field Nafoora, operated by the Libyan oil company Arabian Gulf Oil Company (Agoco), with the Amal field.
A key indicator will be agreement over the authority of the National Oil Company over regional state-owned or partly state-owned firms, such as the Arabian Gulf Oil Company, Waha Oil Company and Sirte Oil Company.
Libya's Arabian Gulf Oil Company (Agoco) filled a cargo which failed to attract buyers because of confusion over quality, traders said this week.
Libya's Arabian Gulf Oil Company said on Tuesday production from the eastern oilfield of Sarir had reached 160,000 bpd and it was sending crude to an export terminal.
Libya's Arabian Gulf Oil Company said on Tuesday production from the eastern oilfield of Sarir had reached 160,000 bpd and it had started to send crude to the export terminal of Tobruk.
He said the move would enable the UK to offer greater assistance to the rebels, starting with the unfreezing of assets worth pounds 91m belonging to the NTC-controlled Arabian Gulf Oil Company.