They include Malaysian banks CIMB, Arab-Malaysian Banking Group (AMBG), Goldman Sachs and BlackRock.
What does AMBG stand for?
AMBG stands for Arab-Malaysian Banking Group (Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMBG
We have 1 other meaning of AMBG in our Acronym Attic
- America's BEST Truck Stops
- Companhia de Bebidas das Americas
- Africa-Indian Ocean Region Meteorological Bulletin Exchange (Scheme)
- Air Mobile Battle Force
- Airway Mucosal Blood Flow
- American Minority Business Forms (now American Diversity Business Solutions; Glenwood, MN)
- Asian Male/Black Female (relationship)
- Asset Master Balance File
- America's Most Beautiful Girls (pageants)
- American-Mongolian Business Group (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia)
- African Merchant Bank Holdings (South Africa)
- Archive and Museum of Black Heritage (London, England, UK)
- American Managed Behavioral Healthcare Association
- Adult Male Bow Hunter Limited
- Alberta Major Bantam Hockey League (Canada)
- A Marine Biotic Index
- Acute Multiple Brain Infarction
- Advanced Methods for Building Diagnostics and Maintenance (EU project)
- Alden March Bioethics Institute (est. 2005; Albany, NY)
- Alliance of Multicultural Bisexuals (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AmBank Group, formerly Arab-Malaysian Banking Group, is a leading financial organization in Malaysia and offers a comprehensive range of banking and other financial services, including investment banking, commercial banking, retail financing, leasing, brokerage, insurance, asset/fund management, futures and options trading, and offshore banking.
Nasdaq:CORI), a leading global provider of eFinance solutions, announced that Arab-Malaysian Banking Group (AMBG), Bumiputra-Commerce Bank Berhad (BCBB) and RHB Bank Berhad (RHB), three of the top five commercial banks in Malaysia, have all launched Internet banking sites powered by Corillian.