Frank Fountain is recipient of the 2001 Community Service Award from the Arab-American and Chaldean Council (ACC).
What does ACC stand for?
ACC stands for Arab-American and Chaldean Council (Lathrop Village, Michigan; Detroit Area)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACC
We have 1328 other meanings of ACC in our Acronym Attic
- Aplasia Cutis Congenita
- Apostolic Catholic Church (various locations)
- Appalachian Center for Craft (Tennessee)
- Apple Computer Company
- Application Control Code
- Applied Computing Conference (World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society)
- Approximate Coupled Cluster
- Aquaculture Certification Council
- Aquifer Contamination Control
- Arab Cooperation Council
- Arcadia Commons Campus (Kalamazoo Valley Community College; Kalamazoo, MI)
- Architecture Control Committee
- Architecture Coordination Council
- Area Communication Controller
- Area Consultative Committees
- Area Control Center/Centre
- Area Coordination Center
- Areas Criticas de Conhecimento
- Argonne Code Center (Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, Illinois)
- Arizona Chamber of Commerce
Samples in periodicals archive:
EVENT: Arab-American and Chaldean Council Benefit Golf Outing LOCATION: Shenandoah Country Club in West Bloomfield CONTACT: Bob Ghannam of Arab-American and Chaldean Council, 248-559-1990; or Aimee Sass of Comerica, 313-222-6367.
Who: Arab-American and Chaldean Council (ACC), the largest human services agency in the nation that serves the Arab-American and Chaldean population and other ethnic groups.
Clinic DETH025 07/20/2000 11:46 r n bc-MI-Arab-Chaldean-golf (DETROIT) Arab-American and Chaldean Council Golf Fore Youth CGTH072 07/20/2000 13:25 r s bc-IL-USTA-Returns-Chcgo (WINNETKA) Professional Men's Tennis Returns to Chicago July 24-30 DETH030 07/20/2000 13:33 r v bc-MI-Greenberg-awards Tommy Lasorda to be Honored at Tenth Annual Hank Greenberg Golf and Tennis Invitational, Monday, July 24 at Tam O'Shanter C.
Siblani Editor, The Arab American News Imad Hamad Regional Director, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee 11:00 Abed Hammoud Arab American Political Action Committee Mohamed Elhai Islamic House of Islam 11:30 Radwan Khoury Executive Director, Arab-American and Chaldean Council 12:00 LUNCH 1:30 p.
Arab-American and Chaldean Council Board Meeting 111 W.
The program is hosted by William Salaita, Director of Job Training and Placement at the Arab-American and Chaldean Council, who is well known in the community as an Arabic newscaster and news commentator for ethnic television.