Ramallah-based Al Rafah Microfinance Bank and the Arab Palestinian Investment Bank have signed a merger agreement to launch a new corporate entity, The National Bank (TNB).
What does APIB stand for?
APIB stands for Arab Palestinian Investment Bank (est. 1996)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APIB
We have 2 other meanings of APIB in our Acronym Attic
- American and Pacific Islander Arts Network (Washington, DC)
- Association of Public Internet Access Provider (India)
- Asymmetric Particle Interaction Accelerator Research Yard
- A Pudge Is A Sandwich (blog)
- Any Port In A Storm
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Ageing Studies (est. 1998; Hong Kong)
- Asian Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund
- Agricultural Planning and Information Bank (India)
- Amen Preach It Brother
- American Presbyterians in Brazil
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Business (est. 1990; Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Assessment of Preterm Infants' Behavior
- Australia Pacific Islands Business Council
- Asia-Pacific Ireland Business Forum
- Association des Physiciens et Ingénieurs Biomédicaux du Québec
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Biblical Studies
- Accomplishments, Priorities, Issues, Concerns
- Acquisition Process Improvement Campaign
- Acquisition Procurement Improvement Campaign
- Additional Paid-In-Capital (finance/business)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 28 November 2012 Ramallah-based Al Rafah Microfinance Bank is to merge with the Arab Palestinian Investment Bank.
Global Banking News-November 28, 2012--Al Rafah Microfinance and Arab Palestinian Investment bank merge to form The National Bank(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.