Senior Investment Officer at Arab Finance Corporation Jean-Michel Aoun said though Solidere shares might gain further, reaching $15 to $16, the long-term outlook is mainly tied to the Syrian crisis.
What does AFC stand for?
AFC stands for Arab Finance Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFC
We have 498 other meanings of AFC in our Acronym Attic
- Antibody Forming Cell
- Anticipated Final Cost
- Antiferromagnetically-Coupled (hard disk media technology)
- Antral Follicle Count
- Apostolate for Family Consecration (Bloomingdale, OH)
- Application for Certification
- Application Foundation Class(es)
- Approved For Construction
- Apulia Film Commission (Italy)
- Arab Fashion Council
- Arabs for Christ
- Aramid Fiber Compound
- Architects for Change (Royal Institute of British Architects; UK; est. 2000)
- Area Forecast Centre (aeronautics)
- Area Frequency Coordinator
- Armed Forces Committee (various organizations)
- Armed Forces Council
- Armoured Face Conveyor (mining)
- Army Family Covenant
- Army Functional Concept (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rahme's concerns were echoed by Wissam Lobsalla, a financial analyst at the Arab Finance Corporation who also attributed the low volume of BSE transactions to investor worries over political uncertainty and the delay in forming a new Cabinet.
Solidere A shares hit $20 today, so people preferred to sell their stocks since the political situation is still not very clear yet," Arab Finance Corporation financial analyst Jean Tawile told The Daily Star.
The Lebanese market is directly influenced by the political situation and rose on hopes of a deal in the presidential crisis," Louis Karam, senior investment adviser with Arab Finance Corporation, told the Reuters news agency.